cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg Europe To help people reach their full potential by connecting resources with needs in partnership with businesses, churches, and nonprofits.
cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg France Our Partners fully equipped with training and resources to address the root causes of poverty.
- Buy Cialis Soft 20 mg generic Better Together – working together to bring glory to God.
- Purchase Cialis Soft cheap Story of One – intentionally investing in people for lasting transformation.
- Order Cialis Soft 20 mg generic Why – every person understanding and operating in their divine purpose.
- Buy Cialis Soft online Intentionally Kingdom Focused – Staying connected to the Father to know and carry out His will.
Our Strategic Overview
Order Cialis Soft Over The Counter By the year 2020, we will:
- Collect and distribute millions of pounds of food, in our 60,000 sq. ft. facility, to our 120 ministry partners.
- Collaborate with our ministry partners to make ‘maximum impact’ in their communities by sharing our resources, experiences, processes, and intellectual capital through training and relationship building.
- Have 12,000 sq. ft. state of the art training center where we will connect teaching and training resources with our ministry partners and individuals to address the root causes of poverty.
- Have 10,000 sq. ft. suite of offices to house ministry partners that share our Vision and Mission.
- Have a modern fully equipped commercial kitchen offering culinary training and event catering. We will train 60 culinary students per year with the skills and character to have maximum impact for Christ in the food industry of San Antonio.
Daily Bread Ministries (DBM) is a faith-based resource center that was founded in 1996 by a former farmer and vending business owner, Seth Kuehn. Seth saw perfectly good food being thrown away and realized what that could mean for the hungry. The primary resource distributed has been food, addressing the basic need of hunger in and around San Antonio. While food is still the largest resource today, DBM also provides leadership training, household goods, and administrative support to their partners. Last year we distributed 6 million pounds of food and basic necessities to 90+ organizations that fed over 150,000 individuals. With a small team of 11, DBM relies heavily on its 6,100 volunteers.
In July 2012, we moved to our new 163,000 square foot warehouse on the Eastside of San Antonio. Here we gather donated food from local food sellers, catering businesses, produce markets, and farms. We have the ability to efficiently collect food resources in a timely manner and prepare them for redistribution through our central warehouse with the help of a large volunteer network. cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg France Watch the “Follow the Milk” video to the right to see an example of how we work with others!
Over the next 5 years, DBM is transforming it’s 163,000 square foot facility into a Resource Center, offering meeting rooms, offices, and larger event spaces for lease, creating a sustainable income source for the organization. In partnership with other nonprofits, DBM’s goal for the Training Center is to address the root causes of poverty by offering services such as job training, financial literacy, and counseling, to name a few.